For those accustomed to the usual pampering and luxury service provided by RMMH, this trip will cater more towards individuals with a spirit for adventure because of the remote surroundings and terrain. We like to call it 'rustic' as Northern B.C. and Alaska are both raw and sparsely populated. A true 'into the wild' adventure!
Guests should be aware that this particular tour will begin in Anchorage, Alaska and end in Vancouver, B.C.
INCLUDED in the price of the holiday:
- All upscale accommodation, including first & last nights stay.
- All high quality breakfasts & dinners (except off-days), NEVER a set menu, order what you want!
- Motorcycle rental and insurance, bikes are washed & maintained routinely, guests are welcome to trade bikes around.
- Chase vehicle for luggage, spare bikes and weary passengers.
- Top notch and experienced guided service.
- Transfers to/from Whistler, B.C.
- Holiday handbooks complete with maps and activity information.
- Entrance fees to National Parks.
- Fares for ferries and scheduled activities.
- Snacks & refreshments at scheduled stops.
- Rain-suits (just to keep the sun shining)
NOT included in the price of the holiday:
- Fuel not included for your motorcycle (approx. $15-$20/day CAD).
- Alcoholic beverages not included with meals.
- Most lunches, and all meals on optional riding days.
- Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Non-scheduled activities on off-days
- Personal Travel/Medical Insurance
Riding hours per day
- Off road
This tour is on road.
There are no upcoming dates.
Search by region
Best Motorcycle Ride under Dracula’s Wings
Enjoy the ride of your dreams! A guaranteed departure motorcycle tour from Budapest. 12 days of unexpected ride, following the footsteps of Jonathan...
Off Road Motorcycle Tour - Carpathian Mountains
Explore trails, forests, hills, roaming places yet unseen in a 7 day off road motorcycle tour in the Carpathians. The tour is designed for off road...